Sunday, May 3, 2009

The battle is NOW!!!!!!!

is almost done... the way to the top of the mountain has lead to this part... the biggest slope... i got to keep trying... helding my head high... all the fats and sweat is time to use... going to be pushing harder... im going to make it move... the battle is just not about me anymore, is not about how fast u race to it... but how you run this race!

some of us have sweat so much, some of us just take 2 steps... but in the end... we will know how much effort u put in when the results comes... i believe with all my faith... and i shall trust Him for all my days... this climb... i will not end until i reach the top, i will not give up and stop... and when i reach the top of the mountain... i shal open my eyes and feel the breeze... as the wind blows my tears away... it shall be the worth of the climb!!! GUYS!!! lets move on!


Good luck to my fellow friends... FINALS!!!!!!! slping early tonite... chaos~

No comments:

Post a Comment