Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bigger and BIGGER!!

I guess growing up is always a struggle for me. i face problems everytime suiting to another different environment. is been almost 2 years studying in KL now. things are more or less easy for me now as i get use to the faily routine. waking up early, going to classes, finishing up reports, studying for classes, going to church and CG, practising guitar everyday............

in the prayer meeting today. God spoke to me to grow up. i guess i have to take another step forward again. when thgs get too comfortable, we tend to waste time doing thgs tat are not benificial. some times losing the momentum to move forward. is like climbing up a mountain. when u reach a pit stop, we will automatically let go of our baggage and tend to rest n stop moving upwards. when the time is up, we will always reluctant to move up the slope again and find ourselves difficult to move out of the comfort zone.

i guess i got to change some of my bad habits like finishing up my reports in time and planning my agenda in details than just brief lists. planning ahead, doing things at the right time and right place, practising the Word everyday. is all part of growing up to be bigger and BIGGER inside and outside... =)



Coffee + Bread ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment