Monday, April 13, 2009

Wats wrong with me?

trapping myself against the book again... hopefully this semester i can pass all... i was tinking alot when studying in library today... guess is call "flying out" of the books... =.=" but i manage to finish at least 5 notes in that few hours in library with kuen and shereen... trying my very best to focus...

however, i was tinking of my pass in this pharmacy course and looks like i had my ups and downs.. but i duno y i was quite negative about the feeling of this semester... i felt like i was not good enough...

not enough hard work? waste too much time? not focus?

i was quite trouble even until now......

well, it gives me a feeling of giving up.. bt i know that giving up is not a choice now... im already at the end of my semester... if i give up now.. i will be the biggest fool...

promise myself to do my best for this coming aseptic and pharmacokinetic quiz... to my fellow classmates... GAMBATEH!!! =)

thats all for now gtg .... aseptic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment