Friday, April 17, 2009

Italiannies!!!!!!!!

Finally the continuous 2 day quiz was over... i can get back on track with my sleep and studies... phew... however, there is still aseptic pratical and biotech quiz next week... and soon is going to be FINALS!!!!! ARH!!! i cant stop thinking about it... makes me wanna vomit when i tink about exams now...


the past few days was aseptic theory and pharmacokinetics quiz... and it is continuously for 2 days... the week b4 when i know about the quiz date, i knew is going to be a hard time for me... the worst thg that happen is my slp... Day turns to nite and nite turns to day.. i was like a dead man walking to college everyday and depending just on caffeine... i know is spoilting my body but i could not take any advice but put my priority on my studies than my health... is stupid but when u're desperate like me... is a sacrifice i have to make... if i had a choice i would not choose it... ( i know many ppl dun agree with it.. but i choose to do it.. haha )


aseptic was ok... i could attemp the ques... but when comes to pharmacokinetics... i guess most of my energy was drained out after aseptic quiz... after the aseptic quiz, i went back and slp from 2pm and planned to wake up at 5pm... but by the time i open my eyes... i got shocked and forgotten the time and date already because it was dark and i almost tought i was blind because i couldnt see anythg... it was really scary for me... realising tat i slpt for 7 hours and extra 4 hours from the time i planned.. i decided not to slp until 10am the next day after quiz... with the notes that i didnt really had time to study yet... i was really scared... and prayed hard... immediately... went down... buy bread and 1 stack of coffee and start flipping through the notes... i couldnt really get it into my head cause i know doing this is crazy..and i would not want to see myself doing this again especially for finals...

then 9am comes... sitting in c210, i holding the paper sweating and feeling dizzy... i barely could concentrate because the caffeine was not really strong enough... i just drank 6 cups of it.. (looks like coffee is really taking me down) i focus and concentrate with every single strength that left inside my body... just to force myself to concentrate on that 1 hour... MCQ was ok... when it comes to SAQ.... Q2... duno... Q3... forget....Q4...how to derive ar?... Q5.. im sweating even more now... FORGET EQUATION!!!... Q6....is this equation same as Q5? OH NO!!!!!!!!.... Q7.... wat factors??? can i just crap?? Q8... no nid to do la.. is wasting time....


at that moment.. i almost stand up and tell the lecturer... "sorry dr loga.. i tink i cant do this ques... i not feeling well. can i resit this paper or just let it go? or could u help me? or give me some extra time or WATEVER!!!! JUST GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!!" i couldnt take it any longer... and then, dr loga was beside me... smiling away... looking at me.... i slowly held my head up and smile back to him... he said, "r u ok?".. i said... "er.....r.......yea..... hehe..he...ehe..." then i looked back at my paper.... "OH NO!!!!!!! I CANOT LET DR LOGA DOWN!!! i cant let my parents down... this is the last choice... either i ask pauline to help... or curi tengok... (pauline was beside me) but dr loga is there............" "nononononO!!! i canot cheat.. CANOT!!.... how??HOW?!!!" then i looked around and stunned for about 10 mins.... sweating even more.... my mind STOP for a moment.... then i was blanked.... i closed my eyes and prayed.. (nearly fell aslp... ) then i looked at Q8 again.... and started to copy the ques......i copied few times... then SUDDENLY.. out of no where.. i started to rmb the answers from the notes.. and go back to Q7... Q6... Q5...Q4...3...2..1..!!! i slowly finish them... haha..but the time was almost too short.. i nearly couldnt do it... hopefully i did them correctly.. cause it was quite a rush when i rmb the answers.. haha... it was a relieve and reli thank God that i could able to answer them... haha...

MESSY ROOM!!! = =
This is how a room looks like when u're desperate... haha.. i duno how many ppl's room's like mine
This big moth juz fly into my room when i went for toilet.. scare the hell out of me... O_O


right after the PK quiz.. i went back and have a short nap... then manage to wake up and go to MV for ITALIANIES~~~~ my 1st ever to a nice restoran... WOHOO~~ great time and great place... wow... lovely place.. nice food and of cuz... good companionships... wonderful friends... wahaha.. laughing all the way home... HAPPY BIRTHDAY to HAN BOON and KAM HONG!!! =) ( sorry for the wrong day calling and wishing u, han boon... my fault mistaken... must be the caffeine effect... haha)

Enjoying every piece of the pizza.. YUM!! ( take note of my eye bags...O_O )

1st time eating raw salmon with pizza... NICE!!!! ^^



Breeze BAY~~~ Mixed drink recipe...


~~~PASTA~~~


Lastly... fried sotong with special sauce... the best i ever had...


Photo Session after makan... hehe...


then.....


is time for the BIRTHDAY.... DONUTS?!!!!



i tink is special and nice to have a different birthday with DONUTS! =) memorable.. haha


HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAN BOON and KAM HONG!!!!


EW!!!! wahaha.. DONUT SPLASH!!

EVERYONE SMILE~!



ok la... i guess thats all for now.. haha... tml got early morning class... i dun wnt to miss again.. haha.. chaoz.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment