Thursday, March 19, 2009

16/3/09

sorry i know i post it late... haha... er... kinda complicated for me to write it out... so i actually simplify alot of stuff here... hehe.. basically juz wats happen on 16/3/09 and the day before abit.. ^^ first of all.... i wana thank EVERYONE!!!! including YOU who is reading this blog.. erm... thanks for being a part in my life and making it so unperfect that makes my life perfect.. XD alrite... dun wanna talk to much here... this is introduction oni.. XD

well... saturdays pass by... we had a surprise bday action for Su Li at her house but i know it didnt work out.... =.= but still is HALF surprise... XD chon hong was studying in her hse for BIOTECH.. and we wanted to surprise her after entering her hse with her hsemates help.. but kinda mistake when she suddenly come out and "AH!!!" but lucky she didnt see me (i was in janice room.. XD i do nothing ok? juz hide) then sing bday song.. eat the ice cream cake from ali baba.. XD is was simple but i guess is meaningful.. ^^ hope u like it... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SULI... (=.=" i know is long time le.. still must say.. XD)

then sunday comes.. i was surpose to go for guitar class bt i didnt cuz gonna study for BIOTECH!!! ARH!!! = = last quiz oledi but i still sooooooo LAZY~!!! make me feel sick and whole day wondering around the room... like so free... and reli makes me lazy... but stil manage to finish the notes... but i already know that someone gonna make a surprise for me... so.. actually i expected so.. i tidy up my room.. make myself look nice... XD (ready for action already) then eve... surpose to go play captain ball with CG members.. but... raining + BIOTECH still got ALOT!! so... decided not to go...Eddie called me, Robin called me, CALEB called me 2! haiz.. den i know sumthg wrong oledi... so.. i didnt go for captain ball or dinner with them... i say i eat at home... XD then sing siang went there and hurt her leg.. AIKS! kesian her... not yet ply oledi break leg.. ish... nvm.. next time tell me ma... aiyo.. raining le... dun run ma.. aiyo... haiz... nvm le... as long as nth serious happen.... AIKS! then waited at home.. then caleb come n knock loudly on my door... "JOSHUA, U THERE?!" (so loud... normally wont do that one.... ) then i open the door... curiously.... then i saw some candle lights... XD LOL as expected but i was kinda surprise.. and it doesnt matter whether i know it or not.. is that i appreciate them making the effort to come la.. that's mattter... and i know the CG is part of my Uni life now... i appreciate their presence and kindness to come and celebrate la... THANKS! well... is actually my 1st surprise on 15/3/09.... early celebration... after eating cake at home.. we went for alibaba then come back for BIOTECH!! ARH!!! then.... 12 am... i received ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT~~~~~~~ of SMS, facebook and friendster comments... from fren and family all over...... russia to aus.... i thank u ALL!!! =)

next day at quiz... haha.... kinda no mood to go for exam or tink about any thg about studies at all... my mind was flying away in the air.. so.. i did the paper.. relaxingly...the paper was quite hard... = = but i was kinda shocked tat i didnt reli study much and memorise hardly but i can just finish the paper... althought some ques were left out... bt im glad i did my best.... then went back... rest a while... kinda tired and lazy to reply all those msg oledi.. lol... so... nap~~~~


Goin back home after quiz.... Phew~



nite... DINNER! went to NANDOs at MV... hehe... was surprise to see Su Li and Ah Boon there cuz i was not told... ^^ it was simple and nice dinner.. thanks guys.. then we went to watch DRAGONBALL EVOLUTION.. = = when i come out from the cinema... i was kinda dissapointed... the movie was kinda different oledi.. haiz... i dun tink is nice to watch la.. compare to WATCHMEN... hehe.. i prefer that kind of superhero movie more than this type... it was LAME!!! = = but anyway... then we went back... then i tot the day was kinda over already... waiting to slp after i prepare for my presentation tml and finish up my PP report.. haiz.. BDAY oso got work to do.. kinda lazy lor... then this CHOE HOE!!! keep calling me... want me to go his hse and discuss.. juz now in cinema oledi told me that i do my part... he do his part.. then he say "i wanna slp early liao.. tml presentation... " CHOE HOE? SLP EARLY?!! i was thinking "WHATS WRONG WITH HIM?!" ok la.. since im the one going to present with him... so.. better go la.. i didnt complain much.. so juz went after 12am after i wash up and clean my room... as i reach choe hoe house.. i was surprise.. "WHY SO MANY SHOES ONE?!" @@ "since when they got so many shoes... abit curious oledi.. and funny funny.. then the door was NOT LOCKED!!!! = =" thats not Jonanthan or Choe Hoe... then i called him... he straight open the door and i ask him y no lock the door. He say "just come in my ROOM LA! we discuss the presentation... WE are expecting u already.. so no LOCK the DOOR..." then i open the door.. "SURPRISE!!!!!!" i stunned........................... it was surprise..!!! reli...and i really appreciate that Grace, Eli, Shereen, Kuen, HB, CH, IS and CH will still make a surprise until the end of the day.. haha... it was reli simple and still... it touches my heart... ^^ took some pics...i like the faces... XD (sorry the pics are not available yet... i will get them and post them soon.. ) a lil of sharing... i reli thank u guys... for coming and rmb-ing my bday... TRUELY, i appreciate it.. ^^




Peri anyone?



Nando Nandos~



Simple and nice place~ ^^


I like the fries... ^^ HOT PERI PERI~ XD


Thanks~ XD


i look quite silly.. lolx

i hold the knife terbalik... LOL




the cake masuk my nose lagi.. LOL


well.... above all these... i got card from my JI MUIs... lolx.. thx guys.. i will rmb ur words and put inside my heart.. haha.. keep in touch.. jia you~ and a COFFEE MUG!!! Oh GOSH!!! lolx.. is nice and pretty... at 1st i tot is milk powder when i 1st saw the tin.. LOL... thanks to Kerli, Kuen, Tricia and Shereen.. XD RELI RELI THANKS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment