Thursday, March 5, 2009

Quiz day~

"how about another quiz? pharmacokinetic.... how tough can it be?can i do better this sem?come on... believe in urself!" talking to myself in the mirror this morning when my eyes still like micky mouse... =.=" waking up after 3 hours slp again... cant wait for another quiz~ then when waiting in front of the exam hall, sooooo excited and nervous... keep asking ppl ques and hoping to finish up everythg... reading as much as i can, as fast as i can.... everybody go in liao! run in, breathing fast, mind fresh but abit tired (lucky got caffeine)... get the ques, prayed a short prayer but macam orang gila... finish the MCQ juz in 10mins... i was doing too fast until i didnt stop n tink... until when i come to SAQ, i stopped.... and i tot again... "i must calm down... read again carefully..." doing back MCQ, lucky i found out some mistakes... then cont with SAQ... the paper was ok... only that i did correctly for the sigmoid method but i CHANGED THE ANSWER!!! = =" juz becuz i DOUBTED! i lost CONFIDENCE! ARH!!!!! i cant be like this for finals... is going to KILL me..!! i have to change... i nid to practice more... i guess.. nid to be 200% more prepared..

today studied in library ... at least done some parts of PRP physio le.. but still got alot to go~ haiz... pushing!! PUSH! PUSH!! PUSH!!! ok la... time to go le... time to push le... time to be more alert and study~ im on my way... im on the road to be someone i wanna be...


i wonder today,
if it never comes my way,
what would i do and say?
will it just go away?

even if it fades
all the things that i've made
everything i do
its simply just for you

the eyes i see, the truth inside
the person i'll be with hands open wide

i cut myself into piece for you to see
inside of me, there's nothing that's not me
i, me, everything is only me
being me... is where only i can be

to you, its only me...
for you and only you
forever i will be
the one who love you

No comments:

Post a Comment