Friday, March 13, 2009

Mistakes and BreakThrough!

quiz is gone... now.. the tide is low so more time to relax and refresh...i hope i did my best and get a satisfactory results! =) is gud to have a relaxing week again. and regain the strength to move on~! it's been a while since the last time i post anythg on this blog... so this one is kinda long... haha.. kinda stop myself from addiction of blogging.. i heard some people got addicted that there's no cure for it.. juz like DOTA.. anyway, i stop playing DOTA for 4 months already! xD BREAKTHROUGH!

thgs were quite rush and stuff were kinda uNoRGanIzE as it edges to the last day of my quiz... my room was also kinda messy cuz didnt clean them for about 1 week + already.. XD and clothes lining up to the washing machine~ EW~~~but i wash and clean them already.. well... for the 16/3/09... pls refer to next post... hehe...more details... haha



is almost coming to the end of the sem now and finals will be coming.. i guess this week will be the last "pit stop" for me now... because thgs are going to be more serious this coming weeks.. haiz... hopefully i wont break down even i face a small emotional problem again... =.= gonna be more stronger... ^^ anyway, sometimes life teaches more than just a lesson. it is the experience that counts. ^^ even though most of the time i do mistakes. but i rather do mistakes than lying to myself from the mistakes.. xD but we always tend to lie to ourselves and not accepting the fact that we are not actually doing the right thg... that's y the truth always hurts! =)


well, speaking of mistake... haiz... another black dot in my life... surpose to do PRESENTATION with choe hoe today... and i end up waking up at 8AM when i receive catherine's call!!! immediately.... i know... im SCREWED! unbath, uncombed-hair, unproperly dressed, unready for presentation... without tinking, i get to the auditorium in about 10mins...well, why im late is becuz i slp at about 4am the nite b4 and i was preparing for the presentation as well as completing the PP report... it was a mistake that i shud have done it earlier and manage my time but as i just said, most of the time i do mistakes and the experience that COUNTS! it doesnt matter wat lesson it brings, as long as we know wat we are doing and doing it with the RIGHT reasons and at the RIGHT time with the RIGHT people at the RIGHT place!! (thats wat my dad always tell me!)

Catherine & Felicia :"r u alrite?u can dot he presentation?"
me : gasping for air and lost of direction and abit of dizzy "no.....no... i ... didnt prepare..." (i knew i didnt prepare well so i didnt wanna lie to them, i just tell them the truth... so it will not be kinda memalukan and minus marks when the presentation was done.)

in the end, catherine have to replace me for the presentation. sitting down there... feeling SUPER DUPER GUILTY and DEPRESSED! im SORRY!!! i told myself that this CANNOT REPEAT AGAIN! thoughts and thought going thru my head... banging in between the Blood Brain Barrier and pushing through my Viens~~




WARNING: Ignore this potion if u dun understand it. Please be reminded that the contains are only temporary and does not bring any harmful meanings to others. Please do not try this at HOME!
Here's was goes through my brain :"wat a stupid thg i did... how can i do this?but is not my fault wat.. i slp late becuz of the slides ma.. they send me the slides like this and expect me to do it ma... but i surpose to prepare early... canot blame them.. okok.. not their fault so is my fault.. i shud slp early.. but it seang they all la.. make wat surprise.. until i happy till canot slp... but is not their fault also.. they just wan me to be happy person and to appreciate me during my bday. then is my fault la..i shud prepare earlier. i canot like this la.. is been very embarassing.. how to tel them? i scare they will say about me le... why tink like that, they are my frens ma... but is reli serious.. they will accept nt? i promise to do le wor... i didnt do well.. so is my fault la.. later results come out not gud... HOW?! aiks... catherine they all walking out d... follow... Catherine! CATHERINE!! y no hear me? takan they angry? har? serious? CATHERINE! hey.. sorry ar... juz now... i didnt ... present... i... "is ok." is ok? reli ok? y ok? i mean.. she repeat so many times is ok... reli ok meh? i feel myself not ok..aiks... not their fault la.. everytime is my fault.. i got to be better! i better chg... i nid to chg! I NID A CHANGE!" *the rest is private... hehehehehe




lately, i have been kinda "haunted" by those rumours of me having gf... @@is because "some people" is being spreading wrong news... actually is almost everyone.. @@i duno whether the problem is with me or with everyone... =/ but anyway, is nt true so.. i wont mind about it. well, honestly... and seriously...i will tink that i will be happy and "xin fu" IF i have a gf... but i guess im not ready YET! since the last time i broke up...there are stuff which that are nt ready yet inside my heart... from the past hurts, to the present busy-ness. i just sence that i need time and is been already 4 years but still the impact is there.. Falling in love with someone is like being hit down by a lorry and u will never look the same like u did b4... if u do.. then u're not in love... XD

i just love writing about love and stuff tat me and people around me experience... poems is one of the medium i used to express the feelings and thoughts.. i know im not kinda pro in writing them yet... but i've been reading and learning poem writing.. xD is a SECRET! well, relationship is going to be somethg more than the emotional feeling and physical touch.. i believe is more than being with someone u love... is somethg more than ourselves... ^^ not being prejudice or rude... but when it comes to love relationship, i am more racist and selective.. haha.. i guess everyone hav their own ideal partner or love life. i do have them too~ is whether u accept the TRUTH (just like wat i say) or not.. ^^ i dont mind if i am married to a indian or other races... as long as we love each other and the relationship works out well... but not for now... that's y i am not ready YET! xD perhaps i will! perhaps the love inside....... is hidden! =) ops~~~~ xD the time will come.............

p/s : sorry no pics this round.. = = all long long words and oni my thoughts... i write watever crap is in my mind now... xD kinda early in the morning (3am) now... so... dun blame me if im kinda drunk.. xD hav a nice day~

No comments:

Post a Comment