Wednesday, March 11, 2009

SadNess

this is a blog just for the morning... haha... sry too long no blog cuz today and tml got quiz... and MONDAY BIOTECH!! ARH!!! 3 quizes in a row... i cant stand it any longer... T_T raining now and feel so slpy... all my hsemates slping oso makes me feel so jealous.... wuwwuwuwwuwu~ ppl slping, im studying. ppl studying, im studying... ppl "pang kang", i still at library studying....JOSHUA! CANOT GIVE UP! +u! ^^ well... get to the point here.... this is a poem i wrote at 4am... hope u like it~

what brings sadness to a happy clown?
but life is always going up and down
everytime i cry, you're always around
but now that i cant hear your sound...

the flash of camera makes the photo clear
but inside your laughter there's a fear
you know one day u will let go of me
letting me go, and set me free

but how can you let go, when i am here?
everyday, you're so near
everytime i see you, i shed a tear
even though you can never be my dear

there's no words that can make u stay
you've left me and gone your way
this sadness i hold, none will understand
how this love comes to end

the dream has pass and now is dawn
the rain is gone, now that i have grown
in my life, everything that i knew
A part of me will always be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment