Tuesday, March 3, 2009

MONDAY BIRTHDAYS!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RONG RONG and KERLI!!! LOL...

Specially to.... KER LI, great to know a gud fren like her... she is like "dai ka jie" to me... my gpmate since the 1st sem... haha... so many experience... always kena her marah... but everytime she still so gud... hehe.. borrow me her report n copy until during organic 2 time, kena ms wong say plagarism... haha... then i from tat day on, i do my own report d... haha.. so paiseh to her... mafan her le.. haiz... sorry my dear friend...T_T i know wrong le... but now i reli do my own report le... but sometimes still got abit copy copy la.. =P, she sumore give me so many movie and drama... haha... everytime in lab (if got time) will listen to her tell story about the drama and movie.. ^^ she always got her opinion and idea about the characters and storyline~ ^^ amazing... that's my labmate~!! ^^ the rest about her.... u have to find out urself dy.. keke.. tell too much later kena her say pulak.. =X keke... but amazing to have a labmate like her... ^^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

specially to rong rong!!!! yeah! sorry yea... didnt make it to the dinner with u guys cuz i have to finish up some of the stuff i have to do at home.. haiz... but i really really hope u have a very very BLESSED BIRTHDAY!!!! ^^ she is a cute gurl... blessed with nice smiles and friendly voice... ^^ im nt exagerating... she is really a blessing to me and to the W13 people... more we could ever understand about her is more that we could be blessed by her presence... just her presence will light up the whole cell gp dy... we miss u le~~~ keke... ok la... dun say too much oso.. later let her "lecture" me le... kekee... all the best in the coming years and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

to both, GOD BLESS!!! have a nice n blessed birthday!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment